We teach the basic skills that you need your dog to have. These basic skills will give you the tools to teach your dog the rules that you need him/her to know to be successful in your household and lifestyle.
- Coming to you when you call your dog.
- Basic positions such as “Sit”, “Down”, and “Stand”.
- Stay in place when asked.
- Heel, a more structured way of walking on the leash.
- Controlling your dog’s energy.
Solutions to common problems
- Sitting when greeting people instead of jumping up.
- Walking with a loose leash instead of pulling on leash.
- Your dog becoming more aware of his/her teeth instead of play biting.
- Waiting when you open the door instead of bolting through the door.
- Ignoring your belongings instead of stealing or chewing your belongings.
- Any other issues you have with your dog.